Resurrection Christian School has been able to keep tuition low, while leading the way for providing excellence in Christian education through the philanthropic support of many individuals, families and the RCS Foundation. In order for us to continue providing programs of excellence, while keeping tuition low, RCS must rely on financial support from families, faculty/staff and the greater RCS community. Support is provided in many ways: time, talent and treasure.
Ways to give financial support:
DreamBig! Building Expansion Campaign
In March, 2011, Resurrection Christian School launched a three-phase building expansion campaign. The purpose of this expansion was to make room in high school for our existing middle school students. The new high school and gymnasium opened its doors in July of 2013. RCS is seeking immediate contributions as well as pledges to help pay for this expansion. This can be done by investing through monetary pledges, services rendered (donating services, labor and/or materials toward building costs) securities donations, and networking.
Make a commitment to give financially, or donate professional services toward the construction of the building through one of the following donation methods:
- Tax deductible online one-time or recurring donation click here
- Tax deductible contribution of goods and services towards the construction of the building (dedication time, services, products)
- Tax deductible cash/check donations can be mailed to the school:
Resurrection Christian School
6508 E. Crossroads Blvd.
Loveland, CO 80638
Attn: DreamBig! Capital Campaign
The Foundation for Resurrection Christian School
The Foundation for Resurrection Christian School was established in 2006 for two express purposes:
- Providing tuition assistance to families who desire a quality Christian education for their children.
- Increasing staff and faculty compensation to remain competitive in the Christian education marketplace, providing quality teachers.