Thank you for your interest in Resurrection Christian School. Please review the RCS Cornerstones and the positions we have open. If you are interested in applying, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Christ – In everything we do we want to reflect Jesus.
- Ethical Foundations – Integrity, honesty, concern for others, responsibility, work ethic/best effort.
- Academic Achievement – Every student learning, progressing, and achieving wherever he/she is on the learning continuum.
- High Behavioral Standards – Do your personal best; adults as role models; clear expectations for staff and students.
- Every Student Connected – Reach out to every student; know names; go the extra mile.
- Faculty and Staff – Treat others – everyone – the way we want to be treated.
Current Job Openings
NOW ACCEPTING SUBSTITUTE TEACHER APPLICATIONS! Must have a degree. (In education is preferable) Please select the Substitute Teacher application to submit.
High School Girls Golf Coach Applicants must have experience/knowledge of the sport and the ability to lead a program that is faith based, communicate effectively with students and parents; and who will have a strong commitment to see that it is developed into a solid high school program. If interested please contact Mark Roggy email@example.com
To apply for a COACHING POSITION, please click HERE to view/download the application. You can apply for any of the above current job openings using the form below.