Welcome to Resurrection Christian School, and thank you for your interest in our school. Selecting a private school is a very important decision, and we would like to assist you in making the best choice for your students.
To help you better understand Resurrection Christian School, we encourage you to contact the admissions office at 970-612-0684. You will be invited to schedule a tour and/or begin your application process.Sign up for a tour! Apply Now
Our admissions process includes:
- An initial visit to the school for a tour. If desired, students in grades 6-12 may set up a time to shadow a current student at Resurrection Christian School.
- Apply online (There is a $45 application fee)
- Schedule the entrance test.
- Schedule an interview with parents, student(s) and administrator.
- Notification of acceptance.
- If, through testing, your student is eligible, we will inform you and email the link for online enrollment.
- Create a Parents Web account and submit final enrollment online (including choosing payment plan, payment of fees and registration.) You will not be guaranteed a spot until your online enrollment including payment is finished.
The online application is the first step towards enrollment.
Once all your forms and application is submitted, the school will determine if you are an eligible candidate for admissions. If so, we will schedule an interview. There is no guarantee of admission until after the final interview with the Principal(s), all applicable fees are paid in full, and you have set up a tuition account. When all of these steps are successfully completed, the student is placed on the class list and enrolled for the first day of school.
- If you have any questions please call the admissions office at (970) 612-0684.