Thank you for your interest in Resurrection Christian School. Selecting a private school is an important decision, and we are happy to answer any questions you have and help you make the best choice for your child or children.
We would love for you to experience our culture, meet our teachers and see how our students interact. Please follow the links below or contact the admissions office at 970-612-0684 to schedule a tour and/or begin your application process.Request A Tour Apply Now
Our admissions process includes:
- An initial visit to the school for a tour. If desired, students in grades 6-12 may set up a time to shadow a current student at Resurrection Christian School.
- Apply online (There is a $45 application fee)
- Schedule the entrance test.
- Schedule an interview with parents, student(s) and administrator.
- Notification of acceptance.
- If, through testing, your student is eligible, we will inform you and email the link for online enrollment.
- Create a Parents Web account and submit final enrollment online (including choosing payment plan, payment of fees and registration.) You will not be guaranteed a spot until your online enrollment including payment is complete.
The online application is the first step towards enrollment.
Once your application and all of your forms are submitted, the school will determine if your child(ren) are eligible for admission. If so, we will schedule an interview. There is no guarantee of admission until after the final interview with the Principal(s), all applicable fees are paid in full, and you have set up a tuition account. When all of these steps are successfully completed, the student is placed on the class list and enrolled for the first day of school.
- If you have any questions please call the admissions office at (970) 612-0684.