“Let all that you do be done in love.”
-I Cor. 16:14
- Relationships matter to us! Our staff invests in every child to become all that they can be in Christ.
- Our staff members teach the spiritual, emotional, social, and academic side of each child.
- 92% of our students scored at benchmark or above on the DIBELS (Dynamic Indicator of Basic Early Literacy Skills) Test.
- Colorado State Standards are taught to prepare students for success at their grade and future grades.
- RCS students score above other students who take the standardized test, Terra Nova.
- No more than 25 students per class.
- 4 sections of Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade.
- 3 sections of 3rd, 4th and 5th grade.
- Every child has an art, music, PE, library and technology class.
Elementary Cougar GEAR has arrived!