RCS High School
At Resurrection Christian High School, we believe learning begins with healthy relationships.
Our staff has a heart for preparing students with 21st century skills through a rigorous instructional program integrated with a Christian worldview.
We have implemented many programs to help nourish each student’s walk with the Lord, including:
- weekly chapels featuring a worship team and inspirational messages from in-house or guest speakers
- an annual fall retreat, offering students an opportunity to construct a meaningful community, gain a spiritual focus, and start the school year on the right path
- as a graduation requirement, all seniors participate in a mission trip, sharing the gospel message, as well as serving the needs of the community
We offer a rigorous course selection with several unique opportunities to enhance education while maintaining a 100 percent graduation rate. We offer:
- dual credit courses, allowing students to gain high school and college credit through Colorado Christian University
- Advanced Placement courses in Calculus, US History, Literature, and Physics
- ACT preparation class that assists students in unleashing their full educational potential on the ACT, as well as offers students real-world skills such as resume writing, application completion, interview simulations, college preparation and writing skills, focusing on the Six Plus One Traits of Writing
As our students graduate from RCS, we want them to be informed and prepared for the world. As a result, we offer innovative classes to prepare our students with 21st century skills. We offer:
- technology courses, where students gain applicable real-world skills, including digital video writing, editing and producing, programming skills including HTML and CSS, Flash Actionscript and Java SE 6 platform,computer-aided design with a 3D printer and an in-depth knowledge of mechanics behind functioning computers, including cell phones, laptops and desktop towers
- assistance for parents with bridging the gap between ongoing technology and their students through a Christian worldview filter
- cultural awareness through programs such as Operation Christmas Child, mission trip, Art for Water, financial stewardship and an introduction to a variety of other opportunities