High School Graduation Requirements
At Resurrection Christian High School, we strive to make sure our graduates are well-rounded Christians as they enter the next phase of their life. To help maintain such a standard, we employ rigorous graduation requirements.
- Four credits of Bible
- Four credits of English
- Four credits of Social Studies
- Three credits of Math (Four credits recommended)
- Three credits of Science
- One credit of Fine Arts
- Two credits of Foreign Language
- .5 credits of College Prep Class (Junior Year)
- .5 credits of Applied Arts
- .5 credits of Speech
- .5 credits of Health (starting with 2012 graduates)
- 1.5 credits of PE (.5 credit per sport, up to 1.5 credits for sports participation at RCS)
- 1.5 credits of Elective
All students need a minimum of 26 credits to graduate, and all 9th, 10th and 11th grade students must be enrolled in 8 classes.
Seniors must be enrolled in 7 classes, allowing them the opportunity to have 1st or 8th period off. Additionally, seniors are required to participate in their senior mission trip to graduate.