But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
– Matthew 6:33
Welcome to Resurrection Christian Middle School
We are excited to come along side you in educating and loving your middle school student each day. As a staff, one of our most encompassing goals is that each student have a positive school connection with at least one staff member and that we are able to show the love of Jesus to each student and their families.
We continually focus on excellence in education including Biblical Integration, technology applications, and applied, inquiry-based learning. Thank you for exploring Resurrection Christian Middle School!
Why is Resurrection Christian Middle School Unique?
- Positive, Encouraging Relationships – Teachers Encourage and Build Students Up Based on 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Collaboration – Teachers, Parents and Administration Work Together for All Students
- Student Choices – Teachers provide student choice based on understanding of Brain Compatible Instructional Elements and Student Intelligences (God Given Gifts)
- Meaningful Curriculum – Clearly Identified Student Learning Goals aligned with National Core Standards which let students know what they need to be able to understand and do
- Immediate Feedback on Student Progress – Teachers interact with students and use technology to check for understanding, redirect, and re-teach to help students master curriculum content